- Wantdo Women’s Hooded Packable Ultra Light Weight Short Down Jacket : https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk1I
- Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk3L
- Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner, 6.8 oz: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk3Q
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk7S
- Makeup Brush Case Stand-up Makeup Cup Makeup Brush Holder Travel Professional Cosmetic Bag Artist Storage Bag with Shoulder Strap and Adjustable Divider (Black): https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk7b
- LUXFURNI Vanity Tabletop Makeup Hollywood Mirror Dimmable Light Touch Control 18 Cold/Warm LED Lights: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk85
- Aquis – Original Hair Towel (Waffle), Ultra Absorbent & Fast Drying Microfiber Towel for Thicker Hair, Dark Grey (19 x 39 Inches): https://shopstyle.it/l/bnla2
- Acne Treatment Differin Gel, Acne Spot Treatment for Face w/ Adapalene, 15g, 30 Day Supply, 0.5 Ounce: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnla9
- Niacinamide Serum 12% Plus Zinc 2% – 1oz, Vitamin B3, Minimize Pores, Balance Oil Production, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Facial Serum with Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnld4
- PowerLix Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker For Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Durable Drink Mixer With Stainless Steel Whisk, Stainless Steel Stand Include (Vegas Gold): https://shopstyle.it/l/bnleP
When it comes to jewelry, I like to keep things simple, but unique. I shop quite a bit on Amazon and I wanted to narrow down my top three jewelry pieces for this month’s recommendations. These earrings are a nice width which provides a nice pop in my dark hair. I was nervous about them being too heavy, but to my surprise, they didn’t weigh my ear lobe down. The necklace is probably my most complimented jewelry item, both on and offline. You should know that the pendant doesn’t actually spin, which at first, kind of annoyed me. But then I realized that this was a good thing, because it meant that I would not have to constantly turn it the right direction. The ring is a nice, simple alternative to my wedding ring. I can wear this without fear that I’m going to dislodge one of the diamonds in my band, because there are no embellishments. I am a total klutz so it’s important to me to have a ring that I can be careless with, while preserving my wedding ring.
Also! This top is on SALE and it’s my absolute favorite top right now. It’s lightweight, breathable, and super flattering. I was nervous about the shirred body because I have a short torso but I wore it to a brunch this weekend and didn’t feel self-conscious at all.
Lastly, and no, this isn’t exactly jewelry, but you know, it went with the aesthetic. The Laneige lip mask is literally heaven in a tub. It goes on so smooth and buttery, while enveloping the lips to prolong the moisture all day and night. I wear it under my liquid lipstick and it prevents that awful, dry, cracking sensation I sometimes get when wearing matte formulas. And for concealer, I have never found a more universally flattering concealer than this one. The Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer literally looks good on everyone. I like that it can be worn alone, or built up for a full glam look. The shade range is great and it works well during these warmer months.