- HauBee 4 Pack – Get Every Last Drop – Silicone Spatula – Especially for Super Slight Makeup Bottle Opening Kitchen Mustard Ketchup Jar Hand Body Lotion Foundation Lipgloss Nail Polish Tools Set Pink: https://shopstyle.it/l/bn2YQ
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, Face Cream and Makeup Primer: https://shopstyle.it/l/bn2YY
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Black, Packaging May Vary: https://shopstyle.it/l/bn2YV
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant, Gentle Facial Exfoliator for Blackheads, Large Pores, Wrinkles & Fine Lines: https://shopstyle.it/l/bn2YM
- 3D Face Inner Bracket for Comfortable Breathing, Inner Support Frame|Under Frame Lipstick Protector Keep Fabric off Mouth to Create More Breathing Space[Washable|Reusable|Translucent,5Pcs]: https://shopstyle.it/l/bn2Y0
- Wantdo Women’s Hooded Packable Ultra Light Weight Short Down Jacket : https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk1I
- Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk3L
- Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner, 6.8 oz: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk3Q
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk7S
- Makeup Brush Case Stand-up Makeup Cup Makeup Brush Holder Travel Professional Cosmetic Bag Artist Storage Bag with Shoulder Strap and Adjustable Divider (Black): https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk7b
- LUXFURNI Vanity Tabletop Makeup Hollywood Mirror Dimmable Light Touch Control 18 Cold/Warm LED Lights: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnk85
- Aquis – Original Hair Towel (Waffle), Ultra Absorbent & Fast Drying Microfiber Towel for Thicker Hair, Dark Grey (19 x 39 Inches): https://shopstyle.it/l/bnla2
- Acne Treatment Differin Gel, Acne Spot Treatment for Face w/ Adapalene, 15g, 30 Day Supply, 0.5 Ounce: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnla9
- Niacinamide Serum 12% Plus Zinc 2% – 1oz, Vitamin B3, Minimize Pores, Balance Oil Production, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Facial Serum with Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnld4
- PowerLix Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker For Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Durable Drink Mixer With Stainless Steel Whisk, Stainless Steel Stand Include (Vegas Gold): https://shopstyle.it/l/bnleP
When it comes to at home nails, I am no expert, but I can tell you what to expect along the way. Although these aren’t perfect, they are a step in the right direction. I highly recommend you order a drill to get a more refined finish. Thanks for joining me on this journey LOL!
L I N K S :
1) Dip Powder Nail Kit Acrylic Nail Dip Powder Kit G642 (6 nude color): https://shopstyle.it/l/bg66l
Other Cute Color Options:
2) GH Dip Powder Nail Kit Acrylic Nail Dip Powder Kit G6401(6 Shimmer Nude): https://shopstyle.it/l/bg66n
3) Dip Powder Nail Kit Acrylic Dip Powder Kit G651(6 Dark 6X0.6oz): https://shopstyle.it/l/bg66o
4) Dip Powder Nail Kit Acrylic Dip Powder Kit G647(6 Reds 6X0.6oz): https://shopstyle.it/l/bg7aq
What I wish I had:
5) Electric Nail Drill Set, MelodySusie 11 in 1 Portable Professional Manicure Pedicure Acrylic Nail Kit with 20 PCS Nail Sand Bands for Acrylics Gel Nails: https://shopstyle.it/l/bg7by
6) Electric Nail Drill, Upgraded Professional Nail File Portable Manicure Pedicure Drill Kit for Acrylic Nails, Gel Grinder Tools with 6 Bits, Sanding Bands and Fake Nail Clipper: https://shopstyle.it/l/bg7bH
7) Pure Enrichment PureNails 10-Piece Professional Manicure and Pedicure Kit – Electric Nail File Set for Salon-Quality Grooming at Home – 7 Nail Drill Bits, LED Grooming Light and Storage Bag: https://shopstyle.it/l/bg7dq
Things you will need:
8) Manicure Set, ESARORA 18 In 1 Stainless Steel Professional Pedicure Kit Nail Scissors Grooming Kit with Black Leather Travel Case: https://shopstyle.it/l/bg66A
9) Sinland Microfiber Facial Cloths Fast Drying Washcloth 12inch x 12inch White 10 pack: https://shopstyle.it/l/bg66C
10) ZOYA Remove Plus 3 in 1 Formula – Polish Remover, Nail Cleaner, Nail Prep, 8 Fl Oz: https://shopstyle.it/l/bg7a7
11) Perfect Stix Cotton Balls M Cotton Balls, Pack of 500ct, Plain: https://shopstyle.it/l/bg7bc
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment – Salicylic Acid Scrub (.5 Fl. Oz.): https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQqY
- Silicone Face Mask Brush,Mask Beauty Tool Soft Silicone Facial Mud Mask Applicator: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQqT
- Gillette Mach3 Men’s Razor Handle + 1 Blade Refill: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQq7
- Pacific Shaving Company Natural Shave Cream: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQsI
- Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQrl
- NY Threads Luxurious Men’s Shawl Collar Fleece Bathrobe Spa Robe: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQsN
- Topwit Electric Kettle Glass Hot Water Kettle: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQry
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao with Reishi: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQrG
- skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gel, 4 Pair: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQsW
- Stone & Mill Set of 2 Large Double Walled Glass Coffee Cups: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQs0
- 12 Pack Reusable Silicone Drinking Straws with Case – Regular Size – Long Flexible Straws: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQrZ
- Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Nourishing Creme, 11 Blackest Black: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgQs1
- Banila Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiK
- Tinkle Eyebrow Razor Pack of 6: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiL
- NOW Solutions Sweet Almond Oil: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiN
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiO
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiP
Hi! I am addicted to Amazon and during the quarantine, it’s become even more of an obsession. I heavily rely on these beauty staples to keep myself hydrated and hairless. The Banila Co Clean It Zero cleansing balm is used daily and I love it because it’s affordable and does a great job of breaking down makeup quickly. The Tinkle Razors are great for quick touch-ups on the upper lip, and actually help your skincare ingredients penetrate your skin more deeply. The Now Solutions Sweet Almond Oil is literally the only thing that truly locks in moisture and soothes my under eyes nicely. For those nights where my sleep was off or I spent too much time on TikTok (#guilty), I use the skyn Iceland patches to decrease the puffiness under my eyes. And lastly, I was truly skeptical of the Revlon One-Step dryer brush but you guys, it really is great for a quick, at-home blow out. It soothes my hair cuticle and leave my hair shiny and frizz free.
Jeans: sold out but simlar here https://shopstyle.it/l/4oYi
Sunnies: sold out but similar here https://shopstyle.it/l/4o1Q
So I know that Summer is officially here and when most people think of Summer, they don’t typically think about wearing dark colors. But it is what it is and black will always be staple in my wardrobe. I love anything leopard and rhinestone because of course, I’m from Texas, but black is definitely up there with my favorites. It’s forever timeless and will always looks slightly more expensive than most other colors. I rounded up a few of my favorite black items (or items that match the current black aesthetic) that will help you kill your glam game this Summer.
- Mark & Graham Build Your Bag: This bag is SUCH a steal. It was gifted to me for Christmas and it has a beautiful pebbled leather look that gives it that *expensive* appeal. The strap is interchangeable so you can wear it a few different ways AND it has a monogram option for your initials (need I say more!?). The monogram is metallic and the strap assortment comes with a cross body option that makes it a great travel option. It’s also 100% leather with a linen lining and can instantly elevate your outfit.
- Everfaith Leopard Cocktail Ring: This ring is a total dupe for the Cartier leopard which is uber pricey. I know that obviously having the real thing is on my bucket list, but in the mean time, I get to wear this and enjoy the over-the-top glam it adds to my outfits. I love wearing large cocktail rings on my index finger a la Rachel Zoe and keeping the rest of the jewels to a minimum. This ring fits true to size and has green cubic zirconium eyes, mimicking the authentic Cartier Panthere which retails for upwards of $23,000. I have chubby fingers and wear a size 8. Plus, as if you need anymore of an incentive to buy this, it’s available on prime.
- Hair Tamer Croc Styling Clips: When it comes to styling my hair, nothing is really more frustrating that trying to blow dry wet, dense hair. In order for me to properly tame my frizz and ensure that each section is getting dry, I have to use ‘Croc’ clips to divide my hair. These clips are the best for really gripping hair, whether its soaking wet from the shower, or being colored or just simply pulling it out of your face. The teeth of the clips are staggered so that no hair slips through, but it does not pull on the hair, making them great for avoiding creases.
- Adidas Women’s Essentials Linear Sweatshirt: Let met start off by saying that is not a true sweatshirt, I think of this more as a ‘Summer Sweater’. It’s warm enough to throw on in cold restaurants, but not totally lined with fleece like the $65 version of this sweatshirt would be. I love that it’s black and white, so you can throw it on with brightly colored shorts and make it Summery. I ordered a medium, and I don’t mind the fit, but if you are going for a more over sized, relaxed look, definitely size up. It comes in 3 color ways, and the next one I am going to get is the dark grey with baby pink font.
- eBoot Spa Makeup Terry Cloth Headband: You guys know I prolong my hair washes as long as I possibly can. One of the preventative measures that I take to ensure that I can stretch this window out is to avoid getting my hairline wet when I am removing my makeup. I have a pretty extensive skincare routine and in order to ensure that I get every bit of makeup off, I have to get my cleanser and toner into the hair line without saturating my strands. This spa headband allows me to strategically cleanse my face, without soaking the perimeter of my hairline. It also goes over my ears, so when I’m splashing away, I don’t have to worry about water getting in them. I also really love wearing this while I’m doing makeup and while I’m doing my at home dermaplaning.
- Forever 21 Faux Leather Espadrille Wedges: I know, I know. Who shops at Forever 21 anymore? It’s super random, but I stand by the fact that they have some great pieces that look much more expensive than they really are. While searching for a black wedge, that still had a Summery vibe to them, I found these super adorable two tone espadrilles. When I ordered them online (which is the only way to shop Forever 21) I was so pleased with how ‘designer’ the looked. The leather has clean lines, with no colored stitching. And although I don’t wear wedges often, espadrilles are my exception. It’s the perfect heel for comfort and height. I also knew I wanted a pair with a black accent but not totally black, with the natural raffia color tied in. Quite honestly, I can’t believe these are less than $30 and they are extremely comfortable.
- Express Knotted V-Neck Elastic Waist Mini Dress: Repeat after me: I WILL BUY THIS DRESS. Holy flattering y’all. This dress was what my body needed this summer. I am self-conscious about my arms, since that’s where I hold a lot of my weight. While I am actively working on becoming more fit, I like a simple dress that helps me conceal my insecurities, and highlight the attributes I am more confident about. When I tried this one, I could not get over the fabric. It draped so beautifully and ties at the waist to pull you in. It comes in two colors, but I had to get the black. This dress would work great for a wedding, work, a date or even a night out with the girls.
- Rownyeon Portable Makeup Train Case: So let me start off by saying that this is far from compact, and it’s not super flexible. That being said, it is SUPER durable and it can be used for your makeup when you travel, as a freelancer or to store tech equipment. This case comes with compartments, making your getting ready process super streamlined, and they can be moved to meet your needs. The top flap has brush storage which helps keep all of your beauty items secure in one place. Behind the brush holders, there are larger pouches that can hold flat items like a mirror, a mini ring light, towels, skincare or more brushes. I first used this when I was freelancing and it helped my assistants and I stay organized and work efficiently.
- RCMA No-Color Powder: As you guys know, it’s tough to properly discuss makeup products in text, because visually, you gain so much more via demonstration in my videos. What I can tell you about this powder is that it really locks your foundation in without adding additional pigmentation to your skin. I like this powder particularly for Summer because during this time of year, we often swap out our full coverage foundations for might sheer-to-medium formulas. These lighter weight formulas don’t always need that opacity that heavier duty powders offer. Sometimes, we just need something that is going to seal in the superficial layer of our product, reduce shine and keep things in place. This powder isn’t really going to highlight or blur, it’s more of a finisher. It’s lightweight, non-caking and works on all skin tones.
- NYX Professional Makeup Faux Blacks: Adding a pop of color to the waterline is on of my favorite ways to add a little jazz to your look. As you can tell from my makeup, I’m not super obsessed with black eyeliner, especially in the waterline, because to me, it can look a little harsh with my eye shape. If I reach for an eyeliner to throw on my waterline, it’s typically dark brown. It adds the depth and dimension, without the harsh pigmentation. Not all dark brown liners are created equally, and since I don’t wear liners every single day, I really didn’t want to invest in a super expensive one. NYX liners in this specific ‘faux black’ range is great because they are rich and creamy, comfortable on the eye, and great for smudging out as an eye shadow base. They also offer a range of colors so you can choose the one that will make your eyes pop. Aside from the dark brown, I love the navy because it actually makes my eyes a little brighter. These shades are matte as well, which means you won’t get random shards of glitter in your eyes.
Happy day after Thanksgiving! While I fight the pie coma and sip my coffee, I couldn’t help but post my top picks from Amazon and Ulta. Happy shopping!
VASKER 3 Layers Waterproof Makeup Bag Travel Cosmetic Case Brush Holder with Adjustable Divider VA-06: https://amzn.to/2S9ZJKd
BAGSMART Travel Jewelry Storage Cases Jewelry Organizer Bag for Necklace, Earrings, Rings, Bracelet: https://amzn.to/2r46W3
Calvin Klein Women’s Modern Cotton Lightly Lined Bralette: https://amzn.to/2S86EUo
Amazon Essentials Women’s Lightweight Water-Resistant Packable Puffer Jacket: https://amzn.to/2r4UnV3
adidas Women’s Alphabounce Cr: https://amzn.to/2DUw2di
beautyblender gold mine: Makeup Sponge & Beauty Essentials Set: https://amzn.to/2SbYfPS
OVIOS 001 OVIOS03 Digital Kitchen High Accuracy Multifunction Food Scale, Stainless Steel,11 lb 5 KG,LCD Display (Batteries Included), 5KG, Gold: https://amzn.to/2Qfq10h
Betrome Hanging Suit Cover, Storage Garment Bag, Mothproof, Breathable Garment Cover (4 Pcs 24” x 43” & 2 Pcs 24” x 51”), Sturdy Full Zipper Dust Cover for Closet Storage. White, Set of 6: https://amzn.to/2PNzzAm
Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao with Reishi – USDA Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder – Natural Calm, Relax, Sleep – Vegan, Paleo – 10 Count: https://amzn.to/2qY7pUy
Amazing Grass Green Superfood Alkalize & Detox Organic Plant Based Powder with Wheat Grass and Greens, Flavor: Simply Pure, 30 Servings: https://amzn.to/2TFjACB
Simple Modern 22oz Slim Cruiser Tumbler with Straw & Closing Lid Travel Mug – Double Wall Vacuum Insulated – 18/8 Stainless Steel Thermos Pattern: Primrose Marble: https://amzn.to/2TC4gqp
Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Infuser with Spout – 1.0L / 34oz Ovalware RJ3 Brewing Glass Carafe with Removable Stainless Steel Filter: https://amzn.to/2r0Xz4b
Laura Gellar Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator: https://shopstyle.it/l/VIzh
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit: https://shopstyle.it/l/VIzn
Mac Shiny Pretty Things Lip Kit: https://shopstyle.it/l/VIxM
Ardell Lash Wispes 12 Piece Pack: https://shopstyle.it/l/VIzK
Ulta Skin Favorites For Her: https://shopstyle.it/l/VIzR
Bad breath is probably the most non-glamorous thing I will discuss on this blog. It’s honestly just not chic or fun to discuss all the bacteria building their own little eco system on the same thing you swish rose on. But this post is an evil necessary, for both lifestyle and beauty lovers. It’s just not the best look to have an amazing lip combo, accompanied by bad oral hygiene. It’s also just flat out unhealthy. The one thing that’s missing in your beauty routine right now (if you’re not already doing this) is a tongue scraper. A stainless steel one to be specific.
Using a tongue scraper before and after you brush your teeth is the bad breath remedy you didn’t know you needed.
Tongue scraping has been around for centuries and dates back to ancient Indian Holistic (Ayurvedic) practices. Ayurveda literally translates to “medicine”. It is based on the principles that the balance between mind, body, and spirit is key for ideal, optimal health. According to Ayurvedic practices, the thick layer of white or yellow film that builds up on the tongue overnight is called “Ama” and considered to be toxic residue.
This toxic residue, whether you are super into Ayurveda or not, really does hold a ton of bacteria. The layer that masks the tongue can actually impact your immune system negatively if you don’t remove it prior to ingesting anything in the morning (including that first sip of coffee). It can also retain food and debris that we may have missed when brushing before bed as well. If you don’t carefully maintain proper tongue health, you could experience gum recession as well. Scraping the tongue is also key for eliminating bad breath and aerates the tastes buds. When the taste buds are aerated properly, you taste food on a more satiating level and tend not to overeat.
Here are a few quick tips for tongue scraping:
-Use that that is stainless steel/made of unalloyed metals. Plastic ones are often made with harmful chemicals and don’t work as efficiently.
-Make sure that the arms of the tongue scraper are flexible/non-gagging to reach the entire length of tongue.
-Use a few firm strokes before and after brushing to ensure that no residue is left behind.
-Keep a separate toothbrush to clean off the tongue scraper and avoid buildup.
Tongue Scraper I Use: https://amzn.to/2RPXi0n