Recipe for ultra glowy skin:
- 2 cups milk of choice such as almond or cashew (my favorite brand)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- pinch of ground black pepper
- fresh, peeled ginger root or ¼ tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp french vanilla creamer
*been eyeing these adorable gold measuring spoons FYI
- Blend all ingredients in high-speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into small saucepan and heat for 5-10 minutes over medium heat until hot, but not to a boil. (10 mins is recommend to reap maximum benefits/absorption)
- Pour over 1 cup of brewed black coffee.
- Drink while warm or chill for later.
It’s what stains your clothes, your countertops and worst of all, your white tipped acrylics before your freshmen homecoming dance #stillupset.