- Banila Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiK
- Tinkle Eyebrow Razor Pack of 6: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiL
- NOW Solutions Sweet Almond Oil: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiN
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiO
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiP
Hi! I am addicted to Amazon and during the quarantine, it’s become even more of an obsession. I heavily rely on these beauty staples to keep myself hydrated and hairless. The Banila Co Clean It Zero cleansing balm is used daily and I love it because it’s affordable and does a great job of breaking down makeup quickly. The Tinkle Razors are great for quick touch-ups on the upper lip, and actually help your skincare ingredients penetrate your skin more deeply. The Now Solutions Sweet Almond Oil is literally the only thing that truly locks in moisture and soothes my under eyes nicely. For those nights where my sleep was off or I spent too much time on TikTok (#guilty), I use the skyn Iceland patches to decrease the puffiness under my eyes. And lastly, I was truly skeptical of the Revlon One-Step dryer brush but you guys, it really is great for a quick, at-home blow out. It soothes my hair cuticle and leave my hair shiny and frizz free.