- HauBee 4 Pack – Get Every Last Drop – Silicone Spatula – Especially for Super Slight Makeup Bottle Opening Kitchen Mustard Ketchup Jar Hand Body Lotion Foundation Lipgloss Nail Polish Tools Set Pink: https://shopstyle.it/l/bn2YQ
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, Face Cream and Makeup Primer: https://shopstyle.it/l/bn2YY
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Black, Packaging May Vary: https://shopstyle.it/l/bn2YV
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant, Gentle Facial Exfoliator for Blackheads, Large Pores, Wrinkles & Fine Lines: https://shopstyle.it/l/bn2YM
- 3D Face Inner Bracket for Comfortable Breathing, Inner Support Frame|Under Frame Lipstick Protector Keep Fabric off Mouth to Create More Breathing Space[Washable|Reusable|Translucent,5Pcs]: https://shopstyle.it/l/bn2Y0
Has TikTok taken over your life during the quarantine? Well, you’re not alone. Among the dances, recipes, pranks and hacks, therein lies a beauty community with the best tips and tricks. Here’s just one of them!
If you’ve become totally obsessed with TikTok, raise your hand! All jokes aside, I shared my double chin contour hack on my account @pameluxe and many people told me it was helpful. For my friends on here, I wanted to further breakdown why and how I use this technique. Even if you’re not into contour, the faces I make in the video should be enough to give you a good laugh. Everything is linked below!
- MILK MAKEUP – Hydro Grip Primer: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgMok
- SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation SPF 30: https://shopstyle.it/l/bf8Xs
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in ‘20S Light Sand’: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgMo4
- The Original Beautyblender: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgMpf
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Contouring Brush: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgMps and this one works too: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgMps
- HUDA BEAUTY – Tantour Contour & Bronzer Cream in ‘Medium’: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgMnb
- M·A·C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation to set highlight: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgMpQ
- M·A·C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation to set contour: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgMpQ
- M·A·C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation to set face: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgMpQ
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Mattes Lipstick: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgMnm
- JTorry Beauty Lashes: https://bit.ly/2KQPadA
- Banila Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiK
- Tinkle Eyebrow Razor Pack of 6: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiL
- NOW Solutions Sweet Almond Oil: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiN
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiO
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer: https://shopstyle.it/l/bgLiP
Hi! I am addicted to Amazon and during the quarantine, it’s become even more of an obsession. I heavily rely on these beauty staples to keep myself hydrated and hairless. The Banila Co Clean It Zero cleansing balm is used daily and I love it because it’s affordable and does a great job of breaking down makeup quickly. The Tinkle Razors are great for quick touch-ups on the upper lip, and actually help your skincare ingredients penetrate your skin more deeply. The Now Solutions Sweet Almond Oil is literally the only thing that truly locks in moisture and soothes my under eyes nicely. For those nights where my sleep was off or I spent too much time on TikTok (#guilty), I use the skyn Iceland patches to decrease the puffiness under my eyes. And lastly, I was truly skeptical of the Revlon One-Step dryer brush but you guys, it really is great for a quick, at-home blow out. It soothes my hair cuticle and leave my hair shiny and frizz free.